Reliable | Professional | Credible | FOCUSED
Founded in 1978, Vincent Lighting Systems (VLS) provides a complete range of services for visual environments. Our reliable, professional team is focused on providing an outstanding level of attention to your next show, project or event.
- Full range of services, from design concept to delivery, set-up, operation and removal.
- Well-maintained inventory includes the latest and most advanced: lighting fixtures, rigging, control consoles, power distribution, atmospheric and special effects.
- Routinely inspect and tested for reliable performance on our clients' shows.
- After-hours phone support ensures that a knowledgeable team member is close at hand.
- The largest entertainment lighting inventory in the Midwest.
- Degreed and certified design and technical team with an eye that applies theatrical elements to live shows and events.
- We can fulfill your designs, or work from scratch to develop your vision.
- Illuminate a single area or provide a complete change of atmosphere.
Repair, Maintenance & Training
- Factory-authorized service technicians keep your equipment running in top condition.
- Service centers stock popular and hard-to-locate parts for quick repair.
- Knowledgeable technicians provide training either at our offices or at your venue.
Rigging & Safety Inspections
- Our team can sell and install curtains, track, manual rigging and motorized rigging.
- Rigging management team brings over 20 years of experience to focus on your stage.
- Inspection by qualified personnel includes a detailed report, written by an ETCP-certified rigger, which provides specifics for immediate needs, as well as potential concerns to monitor.
- Gels, lamps, tape, paint or connectors are typically in-stock, for those last-minute needs.
- Selections from over 100 manufacturers, to provide the right fixtures and supplies for your needs.
- Visit Production Advantage & Shop online at your convenience: ProAdv.com.
Systems Integration & Programming
- Our team collaborates with lighting specifiers and end users to help design new intelligent lighting and rigging systems, that contain the latest in relevant technology.
- VLS examines the objects and intended use of the venue, to determine the best system for the space.
- We integrate systems that utilize third-party controls for items such as audio-visual equipment, building management and many others.