Clay Paky B-EYE K20
The B-EYE K20 is a high-performance wash light, a breathtaking beam light, and a creator of spectacular visual effects.
The B-EYE is first and foremost an excellent quality wash light. It is able to wash surfaces with colors at any distance, making the most of its light source. B-EYE is brighter than any LED-wash with the same rated power, thanks to its special optical unit with a truly amazing lumen/watt ratio, designed and built by Clay Paky.
- Zoom range from 4° to 60° allows the B-EYE K20 to be suitable both for environments with low ceilings including small theatres and tv studios and even shows in arenas or large environments where a tight zoom is perfect
- When the B-EYE beam is zoomed down to 4° the "wash" light turns into a "beam" fixture.
- The front lens rotates to create lots of small bright compositions to generate impressive graphic light effects
- (37) 15W RGBW LED
- (3) Operational modes: Wash, Beam & FX Effect
- Beam edge softening control (in wash mode)
- White CT 2500K-8000K / Tungsten Lamp Emulation
- Individual LED control for each parameter
- 100-240V 50/60Hz
Fixture Type: EFX
- Light Source: LED
You might also like