CueServer Pro 2
The CueServer Pro 2 is a completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine.
CueServers are powerful lighting control and show playback processors. The CueServer Pro 2 is housed in a sturdy IU rack-mount enclosure with removable brackets. CueServer 2 Pro features dual LAN ports for splitting Ethernet-based lighting and management data onto separate networks if desired. The CueServer is a completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine.
- Seamless handling of Cue lists, Presets, and Streams
- Control up to 32 universes of DMX or independent playback timelines
- Dynamic patching of up to 16,384 channels to 128 separate sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET Universes
- System integration via Ethernet, Serial, Digital I/O and Audio
- 2,048 DMX Channels
- Four 5-Pin XLR jacks installed
- (2x) RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (Dual-LAN)